dimanche 14 août 2011

My first article...Men & Fashion !

These days, the fashion industry is becoming crazy with all those designs and outfits, it's just insane. For men, it's so important to be "à la mode" as french designers said. It's getting more important to have the perfect hair cut, the latest trends of clothes, casuals and haute-couture.
Across the years, designs, looks, themes, are much varied than ever, you can find what you're looking for or you can create your own designs and looks by choosing the right stuffs.
Personally, when I wear something that I like and I feel comfortable, I can accomplish miracles, it has a positive effect on me all the time, as Karl Lagerfel said : 
I'm not a marketing person. I don't ask myself questions. I go by instinct.
Hope you will like what will come after, stay tuned ;) 

4 commentaires:

  1. Love it ! Keep on the Good Work ;)

    http://thefashionlounge-nafissa.blogspot.com

    xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Welcome! Great presentation, we hope you'll have fun in this journey.
    ps: we're following you. :)

    Malika & Hanae
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. @Mlika & Hanae : Wishe you all the best too ! Thank you and have a good day !

    RépondreSupprimer